PATIENT'S TESTIMONIALS: - Recent Patient's QA Responses Uploaded...
1. The nurses at Middleburg Homecare saved my life! If it were not for them, teaching me how to take my new Cardiac Medicines and helping me learn how to operate my blood pressure machine, my doctor said I would have had a stroke. I highly recommend this company.
Sincerely, S. F., Middleburg, VA
2. Your company's nursing services were far superior than the other company who initially provided services to our newborn son.
Sincerely, K. L., Gainesville, VA
3. Middleburg Home Care take excellent care of my mother. We have greatest trust in the care they give her.
Sincerely, E. B., Middleburg, VA
4. Michelle, RN, MSN, was able to cure my decubitus that the big home healthcare company in Warrenton was unable to treat.
Sincerely, T. G, Middleburg, VA
5. "I'm paralyzed on one side. The other Homecare Company was unable to get authorization to help me seven days a week but your company got it right away! Thank you!"
Sincerely, L.E., Winchester, VA
6."Your staff always come to work. The other company missed weeks at a time."
Sincerely, R.S., Purcellville, VA
7. "We've used other companies but your staff are the most reliable for my disabled daughter. Thank you for taking such great care of her."
Sincerely, S.M., Purcellville, VA
8. "My PCA does so many extra's for me. You treat me like the family I don't have. Thank you I really appreciate it!"
Sincerely, G.L., Bluemont, VA
9. "Your Aides always show up, every day. Extremely consistent!"
Sincerely, A.G., Manassas, VA
10. The "Aides are pleasant and consistent. They always show up".
Sincerely, T.T., Lovettsville, VA
11. "Your Aide is very professional and punctual"
Sincerely, K. R., Flint Hill, VA
12. "I feel secure leaving my mother while I go to work. Thank you."
Sincerely, C. T., Warrenton, VA